Does an excessive post-nasal drip due to sinusitis cause mucus in the urine ?

Hello, I m 22 yr/f. I ve been having urinary disorders for about 8 months.I had UTI for a long time and took lots of antibiotics and my last urine culture showed no bacteria or other problems. but, i still find it hard to pass urine normally.i have to press my abdomen to empty my bladder and i usually can t completely empty it so i need to go to the toilet again shortly, plus I can see thick mucus in my urine, which I feel, causes me this inability to empty my bladder.I have this case mostly when I have excessive post-nasal drip due t sinusitis .does this drip have anything to do with my urinary disorder?or can it be caused by some genital tract infection?thanks a lot and sorry for the long query.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Oct 2011