Does an early period mean I could be pregnant ?

i took ipill on 15th june and was expecting my period on 3rd july but it happend on 27th i safe..will i be pregnant ..
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

Yes. You probably have experienced withdrawal bleeding due to the I-pill. You could also experience side effects like heavy, irregular bleeding till 2-3 cycles for it to completely regularise. I would advise you take better precaution in sex and use condom because taking Emergency medical contraception can cause lot of side effects like irregular cycles, weight gain, nausea, stomach pain etc.