Does an abortion by MPT method have side effects as I'm having problems to conceive again ?

Me & my husband are 28 ( ‘83 born) Married in September 2008. Had an abortion by MPT method 2 months after Marriage. Now trying to conceive since Feb’ 2011, with sonographhic Ovulation study each month. However, we have not been lucky. Our POST COITAL tests showed No Motile Sperms in Cervix , though my husbands sperm analysis report was great.So doctor recommended Alkaline Douching, whish we tried for 3 cycles, but did not have much luck I want to know if I conceived 2 years back without any help, why is it taking long this time. Also, doctor has recommended IUI this month. Is there any basic precaution or Point that we are overlooking. I travel to work on a two wheeler. Kindly help as I am desperate to conceive. what can i do to increase my chances?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011