Does an USG report of fetal node not seen mean an under developed fetus. Should I abort the baby ?

I HAD MY PERIODS ON 17 02 2011 AND I DID INTERCOURSE WITHOUT ANY PRECAUTION ON 08 03 2011 AND I DID NOT HAD MY NEXT PERIOD ON 17 03 2011. THEN I DID PREGNANCY TEST ON 26 03 2011 IT WAS WEEKLY POSITIVE. I have done an Ultra Sound on 29 03 2010 and my scan shows: Summary GRAVID UTERUS SHOWING TINY G. SAC WITH THIN DECIDUAL REACTION. SAC MEAS. CORRESPONDING TO 3 TO 4 WEEKS GESTATION . FETA NODE NOT SEEN. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY OVARIAN OR ADENEXAL MASS OR CYST DETEDTED. EARLY PREGNANCY......NEEDS FOLLOW UP AFTER TWO WEEKS. after getting my ultra sound the doctor suggests me to go for abortion because the baby is under developed. I request to your good self to come up a valuable suggestion. I HAD MY PERIODS ON 17-02-2011 AND I DID INTERCOURSE WITHOUT ANY PRECAUTION ON 08-03-2011 AND I DID NOT HAD MY NEXT PERIOD ON 17-03-2011. THEN I DID PREGNANCY TEST ON 26-03-2011 IT WAS WEEKLY POSITIVE. I have done an Ultra Sound on 29-03-2010 and my scan shows: Summary GRAVID UTERUS SHOWING TINY G. SAC WITH THIN DECIDUAL REACTION. SAC MEAS. CORRESPONDING TO 3 TO 4 WEEKS GESTATION. FETA NODE NOT SEEN. NO EVIDENCE OF ANY OVARIAN OR ADENEXAL MASS OR CYST DETEDTED. EARLY PREGNANCY......NEEDS FOLLOW-UP AFTER TWO WEEKS. after getting my ultra sound the doctor suggests me to go for abortion because the baby is under developed. I request to your good self to come up a valuable suggestion.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011