Does abstinence from physical activity increases Testosterone levels to add in better development of body? Want to pursue a career in body building. Taking multivitamins supplements

I am 24 years old, I want to know that whether abstinence from physical activity ( masturbation etc.) increases Testosterone levels to add in better development of body? I want to pursue my career in Bodybuilding, I heard that abstinence from sexual urges makes more Testosterone which helps with increased Power,Endurance etc..I also heard in Ayurveda that Semen is made from 40 drops of blood and loosing it makes a Male left over to many diseases like weak eyesight, low energy levels etc..and Semen conservation transforms a man into Real man....Is this all myth or truth ? I want to know what medical science thinks of it. I take below supplements though: Multivitamins-MultiMinerals Amino Acids Zinc Fish Oil Protein rich diet with good Carbohydrates and Healthy Fats.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012