Does abdomen pain with little brown discharge with negative pregnancy test confirm my non-pregnancy ?

I have taken letrozole 2.5mg from 3rd day to 7th day of my cylce. Also I am taking MCBM69 from 8th day to till now. I had sex daily from 8th day to till 21st day. From 27th day I got abdominal pain & little brownish discharge. Yesterday is my expected period day. But I dont have periods till today. I checked with doctor and doctor checked urine test(evening) just 30 minutes back. it is showing negative. I am confused. Do I need to wait for another 2 days to check again or the result is true? Doctor has advised to take pain killer. And not checked what kind of discharge it is? How to go about it?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011