Does a sore in the uterus cause bleeding after intercourse and complications in pregnancy ?

Hello doctor , I am 29 years old having no children and had an early miscarriage in january. Now I want to conceive. For routine chekup I went to the dr. in April and he found a small sore inside my uterus bt advised not to worry as it will disappear in no time. For a year,I had a problem of having light brown bleeding after 8-10th day after my period. But the doctor said it was natural. The bleeding was not from the sore. He prescribed me to apply placentrax gel 2times a day and told that we can plan for a baby. After a month, on the day I had intercourse(protected) I found the same coloured bleeding and went to the doc again and that time he worried a lot telling that the bleeding was not normal,it was from the sore as a result of jerk. He advised me to have a biopsy test,prescribed regestrone tablets and decided to remove the sore with rays. The bleeding has stopped on the next day and not appeard till now(I don t have intercourse). Is my problem a serious one? Can I conceive and give birth to naturally? Is any surgical treatment needed before conceiving?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011