Does a pap smear test cause severe bleeding ?

hai im 25 yrs old 58kgs 5inches recently i went to gp for papsmear test and my next menstral cycle day was on 12th of this mnth and i went to test on 10th of this month . one more thing we planned for a baby also when the test was completed next day i was bleeding seviourly only for 1day after that i was not at all bleeding i think im pregnent is it so...........
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Hi,Uma thanks for query.Pap test can lead to bleeding.The bleeding that you had might because of some other reason.As far as pregnancy is concerned missing of period is must.You had some bleeding in between so chances of pregnancy is less.Still if you are confused go for urine pregnancy test.bye.