Does a missed period after unprotected sex indicate pregnancy ?

i had unprotected sex (pull out method) last 5th of may in the morning and had my monthly period in the afternoon that lasted 5days. iam expecting my period on the first week of june but until now, it didnt came.i tried to test last june 6(1month since last period starts) and today and results shows negative. im too worried if i can get pregnant though i dont feel any symptoms at all nor symptoms that my period is coming . iam 20 years old. im worrying about my missed period. im too stress thinking about it.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Jun 2011
As you say, you had sex on 5th may &got period the same day. I don't see any chance of coception (provided you did not have sex following your periods in May . If not__ Please don't worry.) you will get it in couple of days. you can repeat the pregnancy test after a week. Sometimes tension also cause the delay
if it turns out to be -ve even after a week, take Tab. Regestrone 1 tab two times a day for 3 days . within 8 days of taking, you will have bleeding.