Does a low TSH during pregnancy affect the growth of my baby ?

Sir, My wife is carrying for three months and 10 days. The scanning result shows everything ok. The thyroid result shows as follows. Free T3 – 2.8 Free T4 – 1.5 TSH - .01. Doctor told that TSH is too low. He suggests contacting a physician. The doctor told me that it is common in pregnant stage. He prescribed tablets. He told nothing to worry after this course everything will ok. It will affect growth of baby. We are worry about In this case any thing to afraid. Please give me more valuable advice.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Oct 2011