Does a foul smelling vaginal discharge indicate UTI ?

this is a very strange question but upon going to the restroom last night i discovered two holse ( like a piecing but bigger) in inner part of my doesnt hurt it just appeared out of no where i am about 3 months preg. and am very worried do u have any idea of what tis could be....i am also taking antibotics b/c my OBG says i have a UTI but i have alot of itching and smelling oder from down there....please help
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you have infections in the genital tract usually these are mixed infections
consult gynecologist and yake treatment .treatment for husband and wife to be taken simultaneously
get a check up soon and take treatment