Does a foul smell in urine indicate urine infection in my child ? Could this smell be due to kidney reflux ?

Hello, I have a question regarding my three year old daughter. At approximately 9 months old, she was diagnosed with bilateral kidney reflux, grade 3 and 4. At age one, she successfully went through a STING procedure to correct the reflux. We have had no problems since. However, I have noticed over the past couple of weeks, there is a strong smell from her urine. There are no temperatures or other sign of infection. Would a strong smell indicate an infection? Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011