Does a fever along with eye,ear and nose infections mean psittacosis in a 11 year old ?

My son is 11months old about 22lbs and he s had a runny nose cough ear infections fever eye infections- eyes crusting over when sleeping where he can t open them till I clean them and oozes when not sleeping we ve been to the doc several times and nothing they have guven us has worked so far. A roommate was having red crusty bloodshot hurting eyes and the eye doctor said it was from our parrot so I did sum research about it and I need to know if I need to b concerned about psittacosis in my son. The specialist we were referred to can t get him in for another month but should I be concerned about this?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Jun 2011