Does a faint line in the HcG test mean pregnancy ?

im 5 days late and started to feel sick alot ive done an home pregnancy kit an a faint line came up im i pregnant im 5 days late and started to feel sick alot ive done an home pregnancy kit an a faint line came up,, im i pregnant? nic
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Welcome to HCM
Read your period, if you missyour period n your pregnancy test become positive , it indicate you have pregnant. you should consult with your doc get sonography n start pregnancy related medicine so that you feel better.
im late for my period 7 days,,, ive done 2 home kits 1 had a faint pink line,,the other neg,, ive had a blood test at 4 days late an it came back 2% hcg,,??