Does a delayed period along with white discharge in a woman on PCOD treatment mean pregnancy ?

I am anu, height 151 cms, weight 47 kgs. I have been married for 5 yrs, no kinds. Had missed abortion 3 yrs ago. After that I was taking treatment for since 2 yrs and just stopped 3 months back. I have PCOD problem but My periods were regular till last month. This month I suppose to get my periods on 16th but its already 10 days delayed. I have symptoms like abdomen pain every day and also light yellow colour discharges. Should I consult doctor or shall I go for home pregnancy test. Please let me know the problem.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jul 2011