Does a curved penis with a weak urine stream require medical attention ?

hi, one day I noticed that my urine stream was split and weak and then my penis started curving to the right side...It takes a while to start peeing and I have to go back several times to finish...Also, I use my hand to squeeze the tip and the pee still in there squirts out like a water pistol...The other thing it is leaning to the left when soft and hard...Are the 2 problems related? It all happened at the same time but it hasnt been getting much worse, thank God
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jul 2011