Does a black eye after an injury indicate a broken bone underneath it ?

Black eye... do I have a broken bone? Should I spend money on an eray? I have a very swollen black eye. Right after I hurt myself my nose was pouring blood so I blew my nose. Instantly, underneath the injured eye puffed up and discolored. Does this mean that I definmitely have a broken bone somewhere? I don t have insurance and I know xrays can be pricey. I heard that you can get menangitis, etc if you have a fracture. Any suggestions?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011