Does a Grade II calytrix in both renal tissue before delivery cause complications post child birth ?

Hello. My wife underwent a USG at 17 week gestation . The Doctor wrote the report as Grade II calytrix in both renal tissue. and he asked us to redo USG at 24 week. Due to job reason we need to move to a new place. here again a USG was done at 24 week. The doctor said that the renal tissue was normal and the amniotic fluid was good. He gave the same report at 32 week with normal renal parenchyma seen. The reports were normal at 36weeks also. Last month my wife delivared a girl child. She is normal and is tested by a pediatricain who says that their is nothing to worry about. She eats well, and her urinary and bowl are normal .Should i be worried about anything. my email ID is Would be highly obliged if you could help
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011