Does a 20 year old hold a chance for increase in height if her paternal as well as maternal side are exceptionally tall ?

Hi! I have just turned 20. I am a female. My height is 5ft. Weight is 48kg. My father s height is 5 3 and mother s height is 5 2. I have 2 elder brothers. Their heights are 5 11 and 5 10. Except my father all the persons in my family have normal heights. Even all the daughters of my near uncle s have height about 5 4- 5 5. Is there any hope for me to get taller? (though I am satisfied with my height)
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
My dear by this age epiphysis of long bones are usually closed which means no further increse in should do exercises like jogging and should maintain a healthy diet. Dont fall for the scams promising to increase your height. Thanks