Does Vyvanse 40 prescribed for ADHD give side effects like upset stomach, vomiting, stomach cramps and weight loss ?

Ok my fiance s son has ADHD and is on Vyvanse 40 mg dose once a day. My question is it normal for him to experience upset stomach , vomiting, stomach cramps and weight loss on this medication. He is 10 years old, appox. 5 ft tall and weighs 64 lbs. He has had these symptons since September 2010 several times. We thought these episodes were result of a stomach virus since at the times of these episodes stomach viruses were going around at his school. But today he started again and school is now out. He has allergies and takes Zyrtec for these. I am really worried about this Thank you Michelle Hitchcock
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011