Does VDRL weakly positive with weak penis indicate any disease ?

Four months ago i have been treated with gonnorhea, and now after four months my VDRL is- weakly positive(1;2 dilution), and urine pus cells-1-3. And sometimes my penis gets small and wrinkled.what diseases it would be? Im worried, pliz help me. Is it cureable? Age-21, wght-55
Asked On : Thu, 30 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
If you do not have dew drop like discharge from your penis, then you do not have Gonorrhoea. If it has been properly treated, then it must have been cured, unless of course you had subsequent exposure due to intercourse with infected person.
Small and wrinkled penis when it is not sexually aroused, is nothing to worry about.