Does Meth and antibiotic interact with each other? Can you make meth with antibiotics?

Yes, my cousin, who is supposedly "sober" from meth for a couple of months now. She keeps coming a stealing my antibiotics and I was wondering if she was using meth again, why would she steal all of my antibiotics, my other cousin told me she just took all of hers as well?? Does meth and antibiotics interact with each other or something? Or can you make meth with antibiotics? I am just really confused? Antibiotics are not hard to get, she has insurance, why can her doctor prescribe her some??
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013