Does Masturbation lead to hair fall ?

i am 26 yrs old single I started Masterburate from age of 20. is this leads to hair fall
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jul 2011
Hi! pkr,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Masturbation doesn't lead to hair fall.But at this age there might be lot many causes for hair loss.Androgens and genes being the most common cause of hair loss.Other causes could be stress, improper sleep, iron deficiency,thyroid etc.
Kindly consult a dermatologist and get properly investigated.
There are good remedies for hair loss but would work good if you take it for long.

Hope this answers your query,if you have nay further questions ,kindly write back to us.

Dr.Bharat chawda