Does Livolin cause sinus problem? Trouble breathing, nasal congestion. Have COPD

Hi I am from Delhi Male 46 years with Problem of COPD & Sinus since 1992, on Medication of Formonide 400 Inhaler and Duoiln Inhaler for SOS. Last 15 days having berating problem and sinus with nasal congestion . On My last visit he prescribed me Foracort autohaler,Tiova, Tab Montier plus, and Tab lovocet 5 and My Doc is in MAX New Delhi but he is out of India so need your expart advice. For SOS I was using Duolin inhaler. One of my friend doc in appllo ask me to stop Douln and start Livolin inhaler fo SOS. My question is Livolin creates sinus problem? While doing GYM I am feeling breathing problem should I use Livolin or doulen or any other inhaler? Some time I take Tab Omnacotril 10 or 20 for SOS is there any harm in this? Please advice Inhaler for SOS. Regards
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012