Does Ipill or unwanted 72 after unprotected sex result in infertility or cause complications during conceiving ?

Hi, I am a 25 yr old female. I am in a committed relationship for 5 yrs. I have a couple of questions, Pls assist. 1. I would like to know what if iI and my partner have indulged in an unprotected sex on the firstday of my periods? are there any chances of pregananacy? 2. My periods are regular. Infact i get them 3-4 days earlier than the previous time. But the flow I get is very light. My periods last for only 2 days that also not with a heavy flow. I experience bloting on 3 n 4 day. I would like to know does the flow of periods matter in future pregnanacy. Will I have probs conceiving as we plan to get maried next year. 3. I and my partner had an unprotected intercoure on the 10th (sunday). I have taken an i pill on the 11th. I had previously taken an i pill 4-5 months back like in september. I would like to know whether taking an i pill in such time difference is safe or not? ALSO DOES I PILL OR UNWANTED 72 RESULT IN INFERTILITY LATER OR CAUSE COMPLICATIONS WHEN I WANT TO CONCEIVE. An early revert is appreciated! Thank you. Read more: Birth Control Forum - how safe is an i pill? WWW.WWWW.WW Follow us: @ehealthforums on Twitter
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013