Does IgM TB value of 1.24 mean TB and will it affect my ability to get pregnant ?

hello doctor i have been married one and a half year ago,i want to be pregnant but not possible,we r not using any precaution and then also m not getting pregnant. then i consulted doctor,i have cyst in my right ovary of lemon doctor have suggested test of IGM TB and it is positive and value is i m worried that am i having TB and causes problem in getting pregnant? i m so much worried about it. can you please help me?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011