Does I-pill affect periods ?

my normal periods date is 3rd of every month. i got my last normal periods on 3rd may. i had unprotected sex and took an ipill on 10th may and got 5 day bleeding from 20th may to 25th may. i had taken another ipill on 30th may after sex. i would like to know that when should i expect my next periods? on 3rd june (as per normal periods) or 20th june (as per the bleeding that occured due to intake of ipill)?
Asked On : Mon, 31 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I have to agree with the statement above... the ipill is meant as a once-in-a-lifetime MAYBE twice sort of thing... it essentially causes a hypothetical abortion at a much earlier phase... it forces your body to shed a lining of it's uterus and continued use can actually cause you to have serious issues down the road like infertility and increased susceptability to cancers etc... Be responsible and use a condom or if you're in a stable relationship go on the pill. The ipill is NOT a method of birth control- it's in case of emergencies and DOES NOT substitute for a condom or birth control pills.
  Anonymous's Response
pregnancy or i pill.

this pill is not designed as a subsitute for the condom or such. it is emergency medication that if abused/taken too often, will weaken the lining of the womb and cause severe problems with conception and other areas in later life.

sorry for the bluntness, but unprotected sex is irresponsable, go on the pill.
  Anonymous's Response
your probly pregnate