Does Homeopathy have remedies for psychiatric problems ?

does homeopathy have any results for psychiatric issues
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Treatment/Therapy
Homeopath 's  Response
hi,
WELCOME TO THE HEALTHCARE MAGIC FORUM,PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS HAVE VARIOUS DIAGNOSIS AND INTENSELY DIFFERENT ,WE CAN START THE COUNSELLING AND SIMULTANEOUS TREATMENT WITH HOMEOPATHY BUT UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PSYCHIATRIST ONLY !
Homeopath Dr. Shabbir Modi's  Response
Yes, Homeopathy has its specialty to treat psychiatric problems.
Its uniqueness of homeopathy that we prescribe the medicine on the basis of mental symptoms and i.e. its basic principal.
Be on action......

Homeopath Dr. Samta Bhardwaj's  Response
Yes definitely, as homeopathy treat the symptoms, it will help you.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Hi
Every pathy has some cure for diseases of mind as in medical psychosomatic can not be seperated. In ayurveda there is different branch dealing with manas rog. herbs like braahmi shankh pushpi nagarmotha ajwain khurasani act good.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear homoeopathy has specialty in treating psychiatric problems as homoeopathy takes in account of mental symptoms , these symptoms have highest importance in selection of the medicine .
take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
There is better treatment for psychiatry issue in Ayurveda. It is described under manas roga in Ayurveda. Pure herbal preparation like brahmi, guduchi, shankhapushpi, ajwain and some panchakarma therapy are best for maintaining pschycosomatic factors. Ayurvedic drugs has less chance of dependency and maintain disease condition from the root cause.
take care
http://ayurvediccure.info
info@rammani.com.np