Does HCG increase estrogen or increase the risk of fibroids in any other way?

In the past I have done the HCG diet . I had good success but then got pregnant (not due to being on HCG because I quit the diet before trying) and haven t used it since then. I would like to go back onto the diet to kick start my weight loss . However, I am reading information that it may increase estrogen and therefore increase the risk of fibroids . I have been avoiding soy to discourage the growth of fibroids that were found when I was pregnant. Does HCG increase estrogen or increase the risk of fibroids in any other way?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012