Does Gonal F give side effects of ovarian cysts and do periods get irregular after laproscopy ?

I have regular 28 days cycle. Doctor practiced clomid 100mg (D5 to D9) + IRS-1 for 30 days + B-long-F (30 days) + Duphastron (D15 - D24). I had this set of medicines for 4 menstrual cycles. When i am having this Duphaston I got leg pain and my periods doesn t start up clearly. Also When I am taking this medicine I did blood test Prolactin(25.81ng/ml),LH(2.56) and fasting Insulin(10.5) on 3rd cycle. I missed FSH. Then on the next cycle(4th cycle) I took FSH(4.4 mIU/ml). my TSH normal.DOctor said my FSH is low that s why I am not conceiving. I said her when i am in the above set of medicines , I am not getting clear periods, Shall i wait for one more cycle and take FSH reading again . She said no not required your FSH is low that s why you may not conceive . she gave me again the above set of medicines for next cycle along with Gonal F 75IU injection on D5 and D6. I did a follicular study and i didn t ovulate. on seeing my songram report doctor said i have multiple cyst and I need laproscopy. on the next cycle on D10 I had lapro and doctor found a follicular cyst. DOctor said there is no space for the dominant follicle to develop thats why I got cyst . She said within 2 months I will conceive and she didn t gave me any tablet to me. But after laproscopy my cycles become irregular. Cycle length was 28,31,37,17.I called her up after fourth cycle (17 days). SHe asked me to take TSH,FSH(5.6),LH again.Everything was normal. SHe induced my cycle with letrozole and we did follicular study i ovulated and conceived the same month. I read that GOnal F has ovarain cyst as side effects. Did I got cyst because of GOnal F? And why did my cycle when irregular after Laproscopy?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011