Does Gloxi really help increase height?

sir i want to know about gloxi is it realy works ?? i want to know each n every thing about gloxi something like how muc time it takes to grow my height n my current height is 5.4 n i want 5.10 is it possible thruogh the use of gloxi n also tell me that how much time i have to use gloxi medicine to reach my desire height 5.10 or 5.11
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Hello ,
Greetings from

I am Dr Sourav Chakraborty and i will be helping you with your query.

There are many wonder drugs in the market with many wonder claims but they hardly produce the desired results.

I will come to straight to your question , i don't think it works though there are people who claims it does, mostly people who claims they have tried these and got the desired results , though we are completely unaware if they are speaking the truth or not.

Any formulation with out proper screening from concerned authority is not advocated. They may have unknown side effects which you may encounter later in your life. Mostly these are hormonal preparation targeting your skeletal system .

Human skeletal system grows till 19-20 years of age on an average and after that the ossification centres-- the points from which bone grows dies off. Any attempts of manipulation chemically is in effective afterwards.

So , please don't take such medications and live safe.

Hope i have been able to help .
Take Care