Does Evion 400 have any side effect on skin?

Hi sir, Am a body builder, now i have some skin damage. my master is recommended to use ( Evion 400) this tablet . i dont know this side effects. please clarify this. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Thanks for query
First of all you should not have taken evion 400 without doctors advice as it contains vitamin E and is NOT a usual over the counter medication.It can cause serious adverse effects. It is not remotely related to your bodybuilding thing.So stop it. Take high protein diet instead. If you want I can prescribe you carnitine and Co-enzyme Q supplements which might be useful for bodybuilding but again evidence is lacking.
Now coming to your skin problem- it is unlikely to be due to Evion. You should see a dermatologist for your skin problem.
I hope I answered your query