Does Dronis 20 prevent pregnancy or help in conception ?

hello doctor , i am 27 year old. my weight is 44 kg. i got married since last 1 & 1/2 year. we are trying for pregnancy since last six months. but no result. we concerned doctor for this. all reports are ok. but she said, that sorry in gujrati (mare andasaya ma nani ganth che) & she gave medicines for that also. i have taken that, & now its too small. & she suggested me to take dronis 20 since last 2 months & still one month. note that my husband has positive zari kamro. & so I have taken 2 injection for that also & still one remaining. & doctor told me to take dronis 20 after that for 2 months. so, still three months i have to take dronis 20. now, i am very confused. b cos its used for prevent pregnancy & i want to be pregnant as early as possible. & also think that, is this dronis 20 will affect my pregnancy? please reply.... how i get my reply
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Kem chho,
Thanks for query,
Dronis 20 is given for luteal support for fertility,but its efficacy is debatable.
You continue for two months as you have to go for one injection for zeri kamala.So afterward you will be free from any medicine which is not advisable during pregnancy.
ok and bye.

Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
wel come to HCM.
there are many causes of infertily , one of them is PCOD that you have as you mentioned. it is curable, you are taking dronis 20 science last 2 month. this is also act as contracrptive as it inhibit ovulation. may be this is the cause.
so you should discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment.
Dr aseem saraswat