Does Cipro antibiotic have long lasting effect on human body or immune system?

Hi, I read about cipro., I want to know is this medication will cause development of allergies in the body to certain food products. I am not sure, but it happens to me. Once I was hospitalized and doctor gave me cipro IV minibag, after few seconds my right arm goes reddish and breathing problem and I was thinking I will die today. They put me on Oxygen . This happens to me in 2010, after this their is amazing changes happened to me which was never happened to me last 32 years. I got allergies to some kind of food products, I have hives red bump on the skin which last for 1 hour right know, and this time period is Increasing. I talked to the doctor but not satisfied, taking anti allergy pills. But this thing always comes in my mind that can Cipro antibiotic have LONG LASTING EFFECT ON HUMAN BODY OR EFFECT BODY IMMUNE SYSTEM OR OTHER SYSTEMS. Any how I am going for skin test and medication. I want to know the answer of it, If you have pl. reply me at the earliest. Thanks, Regards
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013