Does CZ3 have any side effect on any organ ?

Hello Sir I offen use CZ3 for My allergy Problem. Do it has any side affects. Do it affects Kidney or any other organ
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Hello Manish;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

CZ3 is cetrizine an antihistaminic or antiallergic as we call.It has to be used under supervision of a doctor & not otherwise.The adverse effects are dryness of mouth;drowsiness;confusion;nausea;vomiting;fatigue;epigastric pain;sedation & even fever.So the best way is to find your allergic cause & keep away from the cause if required take homoeopathic medicines for help but do not use CZ3 for prolonged period.It is harmful.

Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
CZ3 has cetrizine as its main compund.Cetirizine can cause side effects like dizziness , reduced alertness ,makes you drowsy , can effect blood physiology.Though it rarely has an effect on kidneys , iit should be used with caution in people with kidney problems.
I advise you not to take these for longer durations.In case you have to , try taking Levoceterizine but not cetrizine , to reduce dosage and side effects , under medical supervision.