Does Ayurveda provide remedy for pain due to compression between C-5 and C-6 nerve system ?

My Sister in Law has compresson in between C-5 and C-6 nerve system and she has severe pain, please guide me can we get remedy by Aryuveda in Vadodara (Gujarat). Please mail it at yahoo id and oblige.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
In ayurveda, there are pain killers. Avoid pillow.Do not work on computer or watch TV for long periods of time. Avoid abnormal neck positions. Use a cervical neck collar. Do mild exercise under the guidance of your physiotherapist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal