Does Ayurveda medication help in increasing height ?

i,m 24 year old . may i increase the height by Dr. Ayurveda Advance Body Grow ? i m 24 year old . may i increase the height by Dr. Ayurveda advance body grow .. my height is 5 4.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
No there is no any medi.which increase the height at the age of 24 yrs.there are some excercise which can be helpful to increase the height like sukhaasana, bhujangasana etc.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rekha's  Response
hi.its not possible to gain height beyond the age of 24 years,no medicine can help in increasing the height,only remedy is that you should have self confidence in yourself
welcome to HCM..

u can try yoga, stretching exercises along with healthy diet as it helps in some cases but its difficult to say. the epiphysis of long bones(limbs) fuse when one reaches puberty hence no increase in height.

Secondly, you can create a “Taller” effect by following some smart fashion techniques. You can easily add another inch or two of “illusionary inches” by improving your dressing coordination...

try to boost your confidence as confidence is key to success...
take care...
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
it is difficult to say that one can get a good height from any other mean.for height you should visit to doctor for asessment of case.and rather than height you should built your confidence.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
No medicine can increase the height at the age of 24 years. people claim only to mint money.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear increasinig the height at this age is just impossible. I believe medicines prescribed by doctors after thorough examination need be taken and not on advertisment basis.
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. Generally humans achieve there maximum heights by the age of 18 years. After that the ends of long bones fuses and its not possible to increase the height by any means after that even though very minor change can be achieved only by persistent exercise and good diet. I suggest you should remain satisfied and happy with your present height and live life happily. Wish you good health.