Doctors not prescribing lortabs for back pain. How to buy them legally?

I cannot understand why no doctors here where I live will prescribe me Lortabs for my back pain . My friends all get tabs from there doctors. the doctors here always say I m not accepting new patients so I end up having to buy them off the streets I know that is wrong I just want a legitimate doctor to write me lortabs. I was wondering if I could find a legit website to buy them online one of my friends buys them online but the last time she did they sent her the wrong thing and she could not get a refund or the right medicine. Could you help me with any of these questions please?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013