Doctor suggested not to bleach face. Applied oxy bleach resulting dark patches. Fucibet cream or calamine lotion will work?

Hi Doctor,
I am taking Kaya's treatment for almost 1 & half year for acne. and it really worked for me. Doctor suggested not to bleach. But i am getting married in two days and hence my beautician used Oxy bleach over my face. After bleach i have got dark patches on my cheeks and forehead. i am really scared now, how to get rid of it into 2 days. i cant even go out as i within 2 days its my wedding. Fucibet cream will work for me ? or a calamine lotion? please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013