Doctor made several test we got of result of no sperm and we need a baby, Please give me your suggestion!

Hello sir,madam, we are from bangalore and we need ur help regarding for my husband he had no sperm before that we had a baby last 1year 6month back but she is no more only she was their for only 7days after that we are trying to have a baby but no result and we went to doctor and made several test in that test we got of result of no sperm and we need a baby.pls kindly help us.thanking you, jkavithacs.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010