Doctor has diagnosed possible Systolic Murmur in heart. Used to smoke crystal meth. Suggestions?

Hi when I wa younger I smoked crystal meth prob for about 3.5 to for year I was 15 when started I m currently 22 years old and I have don t crystal meth or any drugs since that time I got clean work and started doing sport I recently went to the doctor and that I been going to once a month for the past 1.5 years he said this last time I went that he heard something on my heart that he didn t hear before he says he thinks its a systolic murmur now I m very worried I m a boxer now and in afraid that I won t be able to continue my career I run 2 miles a day Monday thrue Friday and box Monday thrue Friday for 2 hours a day I never felt any heart pain or nothing the doctor never heard this problem before that my question is? Is it possible this might be a mistake please get to me ASAP I very worried
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013