Do you think this is offensive ?

Every school day 7th period there is a guy I sit with and whenever i m grumpy or mad or really happy he always asks Is it that time of month again ? and then he goes on about don t hate me because I use tampax pearl and I bet you still us those pads with wings and on and on and on and on. It makes me uncomfortable.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Kayla, I have a suggestion, but you have to be really brave to pull it off. Next time Mr. Charm starts this crap with you, look at him very sincerely. And lower your voice slightly. Then start asking him about various feminine products. Ask him if he thinks Midol will help with cramps. Ask him if he thinks it's better to use one brand of tampon over another. He might have a smart answer or two. But ask him about ten questions, not just one or two. Keep at him. This will rip into his tiny little brain, and he will stop. You will scare the living heck out of this little idiot. And don't stop for a little while. If you see him with his buddies, call to him from a short distance. "oh, there is my friend! I am so glad I ran into you again. I was wondering what brand of menstral cramp pills you think are best. Make sure his friends hear it. They will take care of the rest. We don't win by yelling at them. We win by being smarter than they are!