Do you think there can be any limit to Gangadhas ability to read Wikipedia ?

Do you think there can be any limit to Gangadha's ability to read Wikipedia ? OK, Folks,, Best Answer is going to be the Man Himself! Let s hear it for the Winner and I solemnly promise that if I ever have a Toenail problem, I ll contact Ganghada!
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
I have no medical background & an ordinary layman. I search for correct answers in the internet. Sometimes I refer to my personal medical library (80 books-From Sedman's Medical Dictionary-Illustrated to Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment, LANGE). I am continuing this work for the last three years. Wikipedia is not the only source. I like websites like Merck, MedlinePlus, MedicineNet, MayoClinic, CDC, etc. I refrain from teasing others and I believe that every person who raised a question has a genuine medical problem. Please leave me alone. Please note that this site is intended for raising medical questions on Diseases & Conditions / Heart diseases only and not Gangadha's ability to read Wikipedia From: Jeff Wisdom Subject: My toenail problem Message: Thank you very much for answering my question I appreciate your accurate answer and your matter of factness as you saw many of the ppl who "answered me" made fun of me Thanx for not doing that