Do you think that two doctors listening to your heart could miss a heart condition ?

Do You Think That Two Doctors Listening To Your Heart Could Miss A Heart Condition?
Don't mean to sound like a Hypocondriac but I recentlty went to two doctors ,one telling me that I had an innocent murmur and telling me that I didn't need test and the other examine me as well and had the same conclusions .Its is possible for two specialist to miss a heart condtion ?Are they trained to know what to look for when examaning you? What are the odds for this to happen? No other symptoms present.The other doctors said that was the reason they weren't concerned.No swelling of the lower extemities or tiredness,or low guess that is why they didn't want test.Do they have the ablitity to read you like a book and know what to look for?They both spent over an hour with me each,since I was a new patient for them .
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009