Do you think being 5'6 is tall?

i m a girl and i am 5 6 do u think thts tall? idk i dont rreally think its tht tall .. most of my friends are around that height or a little bit taller but for some reason i dont find that that tall but a lot of people do im 15 ... but no i dont want to be tht tall but i was just wondering cause a lot of people think im tall, but i dont 5 10 is tht tall either i like being around taller people
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
I'm 5'6 and I think it's a perfect height. Don't look overly tall in heels so it's all good. Not to short but not tall.