Do you think I may be pregnant ?

Hello. I recently had unprotected sex. Probably about a week ago so that's too soon for a pregnancy test to tell if I am pregnant , and I should have had my period by now, and I thought I had started it but hours after I had seen blood and had a tampon in I took it out and there was no blood to be found, just a little bit of green mucus stuff and I still have not started my period since. Do you think I may be pregnant ? Sorry if this all sounds gross, but I really don't know that much about pregnancy and neither does my boyfriend. But he told me that if we are pregnant that he will stay with me and take care of me.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If that is the case, then you should go for a Urine Pregnancy test for confirmation sake.