Do you think I could possibly be pregnant ?

My period was three days late and now all of the sudden i have very very light pink colored blood and its a much lighter period than what i normally get. I am on birth control so usually my period comes at the same expected time every month. i have had unprotected sex with my significant other several times. I do have some of the general symptoms of pregnancy . Do you think i could possibly be pregnant ?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you feel strongly that you do have the symptoms of pregnancy, then its always good to have a test done to confirm or rule out pregnancy rather than pondering over it. The pinkish discharge is supposedly the implantation bleed that many women get.