Do you think 15 is too young to lose virginity

All my friends aren t virgins, and I feel I m the only one out there who is. But I don t want to lose it.. Do you think it s a young age to lose it?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Yes and no. 15 is a young age to lose your virginity especially if you're not ready. But also compared to the age that some girl's lose their virginities it is not a young age. Some girls lose their virginities at like age 12 which is kinda really horrible in my view at least. Sex brings on a lot of physical and mental expectations. People would expect a girl who lost her virginity willingly at a young age to probably be thin,big boobed and pretty, and it also will give that girl labels of "easy,whore,slut,"etc. etc. I know you might feel left out at this point but wouldn't you rather wait a few more years(or until marriage even) to lose your virginity to someone who actually really matters to you and you really love and non of this "Oh I love you lets get it on and break up a few months later" junk. If you aren't ready to lose it don't. Sex although is sometimes refered to as a beautiful thing can also bring many bad things to young people. Some of these things being unwanted pregnancy,STD's and labels.