Do you have to be 100 pounds to get your first period?

Is this True? ..Do you have to be 100 pounds to get your first period?
I am 15 (and a half actually) and I haven't started my period. But I have heard that girls do not usually get it if they are under 100 pounds? I am around 90 pounds and just over 5 feet so just any ideas as to if it is only because of the weight or it could be something else? Thanks a lot .. :) ok wow definitely did not expect this many answers in the first 5 minutes... anyway thanks guys, and to "genny"... NO, I am most certainly not anorexic or bulimic..! :)
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009