Do you ever get a strange fluttering sensation in your heart ?

Do you ever get a strange fluttering sensation in your heart? I m 31 and lately I ve been getting a strange bubbling/fluttering feeling in my heart. It happens more at night when I m trying to sleep and creates a lot of anxiety because I m conscious of it every time it happens. It isn t painful but its just very odd. Its like having hiccups in your chest. Anyone else get this? Sometimes it actually feels like my heart is stopping and then jump starting itself back to normal. Wow Georgestewart..... That is some far out stuff. If I have a heart attack and die from following your advice I ll be sure to haunt you in the afterlife and write the word schmuck on your bathroom mirror every time you take a shower. hehe... Kidding!!! Totally kidding!!! Thanks man. I might just best answer you for sh*** and giggles.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009